- Monitor calibration issues
- Workflow with Lightroom
- Photoshop (how to export).
- Naming your photography business
- Creative Market & logos
- Side gigs
- Airdrop in my flow
- Amazon Photos
- Websites to use: Wix and WordPress
- Running a photography side gig during the COVID pandemic.
- How different photographers run their businesses
- How to keep Instagram as a strength and not let it become a weakness in your creative process.
- When to unfollow Instagram accounts
Already a member? Login
Camera Mama Premium, The Photography Mentoring Program, is designed to give you personalized help on your photography journey. It’s a safe space to learn and grow at your own pace whether you are developing your style, developing your business, or wanting to put your big camera to better use.
Here are some ideas of what topics you could ask about in a Mentoring Session…
- Feedback on photos
- Business Questions & Feedback on Pricing
- Photo Editing (I can even join your computer and edit a photo for you on your computer if all the technology stars are aligned!)
- Random Photography Question
I can’t wait to help you with your questions! Thanks for being part of Camera Mama Premium!
Rebecca Franson, Camera Mama Founder